8.04.2009

Why?

Why do I want to be so skinny that my ribs show in my chest?

Why do I want to be so skinny that my thighs don't touch?

Why do I think I looked my best when I was barely eating?

Why does hindsight exist?

Why can't I have the will power my in-laws do?

Why isn't it ok for me to look like this right now?

Why is satisfaction contingent on so many things and so impossible to attain?

Do any of you feel frustrated with the way you look and even more frustrated that you are frustrated about the way you look?

I just hate feeling like this.

3 comments:

Annie said...

Absolutely...I feel I should stop complaining and be grateful that I have a body that runs, dances, and plays with my family...it is hard to get perspective. I should be grateful even though my thighs over lap, i have major cellulite, love handles and rolls...You aren't the only one. But I do worry that you want to be so skinny that your ribs show...that is kinda scary Kat.

Kayla R. said...

I totally understand!!!! it seems like no matter how hard you work you are never satisfied....UGH!!

mylittlegems said...

Kat- I have a solution for you. Whenever you feel that way- just call me or look at me and you will feel 100% better and remember how beautiful and skinny you are! It is all in how you look at things- and I used to be about 50 lbs. lighter than I am now:)
Seriously girl- you are awesome and very beatiful-- I only dream about looking like you ;)