3.03.2011

grapes and cottage cheese

This was on my menu today along with steamed broccoli (good thing my husband will be studying in the other room all night long!) and lots and lots of water.

What healthy, QUICK food/snack can you share with me?

I've also reinstated my trips to Sunflower's for produce.
I heard some health guru say once that if you buy the produce, you'll eat it.
I know it sounds like, "well duh!" but it's a truth that can be forgotten and then we end up with a cart full of fruit snacks and granola bars rather than produce.

Sigh....eating right is harder than exercising. Boohoo.

2 comments:

{lindy baker cakes} said...

Please keep these posts up! I love them. Especially into the afternoon where I get a little (a lot) more lazy about my eating. Thanks for the inspirational text yesterday too. Keep those up as well! Haha. You're the best. P.S. I have cottage cheese but no grapes. I need to buy some ASAP!

Heather B said...

Hmm, well, I LOVE fresh pineapple. And raspberries. Great for fiber. But besides fruit, I love a quick fried or scrambled egg, a little peanut butter on whole wheat toast, and almonds. Not low fat by any means, but good fats and great for energy. And vanilla yogurt for sure. Love it. My favorite "diet" book is the Abs Diet for Women. The easiest thing I've ever followed, and I did see results. You should look into it or google it to find out what foods he suggests (there are alot) and also, he tells you to eat small meals like, 5 or 6 times a day. I've never had more energy for real.