3.01.2011

say no to crack

(Rather than giving you the "I'm the worst blogger in the world" speech, I'm going to assume you don't care and pretend it hasn't been a century since I've posted.)

So CRACK, yeah, like real, addictive, druggish crack. I'm on it. It looks like this.



SOUR PATCH WATERMELONS!!! EF!!!

These little babies are screwing me. So I've decided to say, "screw you," right back!

As of tomorrow (I know, I know, cliche) I will start a diet. Not an I wanna lose weight diet. It's more of an I need to get healthy diet.

I really love that my workout regimen allows me to basically eat whatever I want in moderation. That being said, it's high time I give my body nutritional love in the same way I give it exercise love.

I know I need to straighten out my diet and it's big enough for me to blog about. Not sure if you remember but I am the self proclaimed worst. dieter. ever. This is where you come in.
You wanna join me?
I swear it will be easy to clean it up seeing as how there is a bounty of fresh fruit and veg coming into season lately.

Wanna? Should we?
Yes?!
Yes!
Go!


p.s. I am also officially starting the push-up challenge again tomorrow too. It's high time I conquer that sucker for reals. Just like I conquered my bread baking after producing salty brick after salty brick for 5 years. Join me in that too if you wish.

2 comments:

{lindy baker cakes} said...

Im in.

Chellor said...

I love those watermelons... I'm in dude.