5.11.2010

and the winner is...

Seirra!!! Hooray to Seirra Prina from Prina family! I have tried and tried and tried, that's three 'trieds', to get a stupid video to upload on this dern blog to no avail. I filmed myself randomly choosing a name out of a bowl so that everyone could see it was kosher. Sorry that I can't get it to work, you'll just have to trust me on this one.

Here is a pic of the final four. I don't remember how many we started with but you gals are the last ones standing. Can you believe you did this?! Can you believe that you are still doing this?! I am so proud and so inspired by all of you. I feel sad that I can't get an ayayay item for everyone but that would cost me close to 200 bucks and I just don't have that kinda cash right now. I'm so, so, so sorry that I can't. You have no idea. However, I do believe that after the initial, "aw shucks I didn't win" wears off, that most of you will remember the prize you have given yourselves and be okay. Thank you so much for sticking with this and for teaching me new ways of looking at food. I am overwhelmed with joy for all of you. xoxo




To all of the people out there who joined and didn't quite make it to the 21 days, hooray for you too!!! Congratulations on challenging yourself and succeeding. I hope that somehow, this little challenge helped you. Maybe just being able to initially evaluate your daily diet and say, "what can I fix" helped. Whatever it was, I am so glad that so many people stepped up to the plate and so glad that I have friends who are willing to indulge me and my silly little blog. Love to all.

Seirra email me what you would like and what size you are and your address to katillac765@gmail.com. If you have any questions about sizing or anything let me know.

2 comments:

Prina Family said...

Yay! I am so excited! I never win anything. I need a new sports bra so bad its not even funny. I have the same one I had in high school and I work out pretty much every day so its ridiculous. Do you have a sports bra from ayayay? Is it supportive? I have such a hard time finding sports bras that support me good enough. Anyway, I am so so so stoked! Thanks Kat!
P.S. Still going strong and feeling great!

Chellor said...

Congrats Sierra! Or is it Seirra? Either way, I'm happy for you. Even if when I first read I wasn't the weener I crinkled my nose at it, I'm so happy for you to get a rockin piece of ayaya clothing!