5.16.2010

yupdate


Yup, it's official, I'm subbing more classes than you can shake a stick at. Check out the left side bar for the dates.

On to bigger and better things. I don't know if any of you saw on my FB page about ayayay doing a special on their T-back tanks. If you become a FB fan and post what you do in your ayayay, you can get half off a T-back tank. They are so cute and sassy. Even if you "aren't ready physically" to wear this style of top as one of my cute friends put it, you could wear this top over your swimwear. It would be so cute to show off your suit but still cover a bit too. Just an idea.

Lastly, I just wanted to publicly recognize my good friend Heather. She successfully completed the 21 day challenge along with the other four gals mentioned below. I feel so TERRIBLE that I forgot to include her. Part of my penance is public recognition. I hope you can all give her a virtual high five because we all know it was a major feat to accomplish. Hooray Heather!

Oh and just one quick question? Have you fallen completely off the band wagon or maybe just had a nibble here or there? I hope it's just the appropriate occasional nibble but I would NEVER judge if you had done a 180. xoxo!

2 comments:

JessWilson said...

I really liked your breakfast post! Now that I feel like I have my sugar intake under control (Day 29 and still going strong with no sugary treats), I'd like to start working on my day to day eating. We eat pretty healthy and have lots of fresh fruits and veggies regularly but want to really learn how to eat to replenish my calorie stores at the right time, etc. Any advice you could give would be greatly appreciated! :)

Chellor said...

I can I just start off by saying my sis, Jess Wilson, is amazing?! Because she totally is! She has three boys, her husband and their two kids, that she is the most amazing wife/mother to. Some of the obsticles she faces trying to cook for her family yet she never complains about it and always looks for more ways to improve their diet. She truely is awesome!

I love this clothing! Dance/ workout clothing seems like it has been pretty much the same for a long time... Well to me anyway. :) so I'm excited for when o can actually feel like I can wear these items and look rockin in them!

So far I'm still on the wagon. It's been 29 days like Jess said without sweets or soda and I feel great! I told myself I was going to go until the Triathlon Jess ad I are doing which is this Sat, but I'm nervous to fall back into old habits. I went on a girls trip this weekend and although I'm proud of myself for not taking part in any of the treats that were constantly around I hated that I knew I'd feel so guilty if I had even a skittle! I'm sure I'll be ableto limit myself though... I'll make sure to report back how it goes ;)