6.21.2008

Update

I am officially in Texas at my parents house.
I haven't worked out in almost two weeks because of all the mumbo jumbo moving stuff.
I haven't been watching what I eat although I haven't intentionally eaten crap.
I am still just three pounds down and holding.
I am ok with all of it and will start over again today.

Thanks Carmen for calling me out. I was beginning to think that if no one else was holding me responsible than I wouldn't have to either. More good stuff to come in the next couple days. I just have to finish some research! :)

5 comments:

Logan said...

where in Texas are you?

Logan said...

I was just wondering about Texas because Bree lives near Dallas. BTW, I am excited that you're back on this blog. I have missed the daily motivation, and my eating habits are falling by the wayside. I have started taking ballet 3 days a week though! It's killer, but I love it so much!

Carmen said...

welcome back! hope the moving hasn't been too traumatizing.

{lindy baker cakes} said...

i'm glad your bag on the bandwagon!

Kayla R. said...

i just got back from Cali yesterday and we didn't work out at all besides walking around Disneyland* so the last two days at the gym have been awesome..i am too scared to wiegh myself eeeeekkkkk*