5.20.2008

How much do you burn?

This link will take you to a site that calculates how much you burn during a ton of different activities. Even things like arts and crafts and bailing hay! Crazy but neat to see what your body is burning during any given time of day.

p.s. The salad post kind of bombed and it doesn't really seem like many people are reading the blog anymore so I will try and recruit a few more participants before I post the salad recipes. Thanks to those who sent some in and to those who even check this blog out! :)

4 comments:

Margaret Vance said...

What a fun site! Hey... I totally read this blog of yours... i just do not for the life of me know ANY good salad recipes (mostly cause I didn't grow up eating salads so it's all pretty new to me). But do post up any of the good ones that you get.

{Brittany} said...

kat this is great keep it up!

Chellor said...

Hey Kat. I'm not sure if you remember me, but we worked at Zumiez together way back when then hung out here and there. I was on the Heart N Soul Dance crew with your old high school dance teacher etc. Anyway, I found your blog through Brit Max Peterson's and was so excited to see you have a blog dedicated to health! I have bookmarked your page and will faithfully read for encouragement as my boy and I are currently getting back into Killer Shape like we once were in! Email me if you get a chance: imachellorhead @ gmail . com.

-Chelsi Smith

{lindy baker cakes} said...

I love it too! Keep it up!!!