4.29.2010

real age test

How old are you? Now how old are you inside? The Real Age Test takes approximately 5-10 minutes and can not only calculate your health according to your lifestyle, it can give you great tips as to how to live younger. I have taken this test twice and the second time around I am younger! The first time I took it I was 24 and my Real Age was 20.8. This time I am 26 and my Real Age is 19.4. Sweet hugh? I found this motivating and I think you should try it. (Beware of some of the questions, if you click yes without reading they can spam you stuff.) I bet all of you are much younger than your true age may suggest, especially with how clean you've been eating. :) And if that isn't motivation enough, consider this, you are more than half way through the challenge! Hooray for Spring diet cleaning!

p.s. To Heather, the beautiful bum face who called me out about my push-ups, I am not doing very well. At all. In fact, my last day was last week and I completed day 1 of week 4. I feel terrible that I let it drop and am recommiting myself now. Right here, right now. I have the website already pulled up and I'm rearing to go. Wish me luck that I can accomplish day 2 of week 4 after being dorment for so many days. Yes I can! Yes I can! And if I can't, I'll try again and again until I can.

7 comments:

JessWilson said...

Day 10: Success. Today was a tough, tough day. I craved EVERYTHING that I am not eating (brownies, cookies and even yummy french toast with buttermilk syrup) but I didn't give in. Grabbed a handful of cashews and a orange instead.

JessWilson said...

Whoops...Day 11. That makes me feel a little better. :)

Annie said...

Day 11: NO candy. I did eat after 7:30pm though. So today was a failing grade. I am hoping that Things get better here. I haven't been feeling so hot.

Heather B said...

Beautiful bum face! I have never been called that before. :) Good luck with the push ups. I can't say I miss it.

Lindsay Gunnell said...

Day 11: Sweet success. My new-found diet is making me younger according to your website posting. I'm a bright and shiny 16.8 years! I'm just glad I don't have to go back and redo high school--so awful!

Chellor said...

Day 11: success! I didn't post last night because I fell asleep with a wicked headache at 930, but it helped me not want those late night sweets ;) i'm starting to see results too. For the last 3 days I've lost .8lbs every day! Ugh ugh! ;) (don't worry I have enough weight to lose that it's not unhealthy right now) ;)

Anonymous said...

Day 11: success! will do better about checking in at nights. :)