3.04.2010

extreme turdiness

The reason I haven't posted anything about my push up challenge is because....I haven't started. AH! Not because I didn't want to, I am seriously psyched to do this, but because I have hardly had a chance to breathe let alone remember to drop down and pump out 20. Or however many it is. I started teaching at a second gym and I seriously get a sub request phone call EVERYDAY. Seriously. And since I have that awesome "I just can't so no" complex, I have been subbing like EVERYDAY. On top of that, my husband has been Q3 for the last couple of weeks, which basically just means he has been at the hospital for 36 hours at a time every three days, and my Grandpa is in town. Sheesh, can somebody throw me a rope here?! No, I'm not complaining. Too busy is much better than not busy enough. It seems it's always one or the other doesn't it? If anyone has found the sweet spot called just busy enough would you let me know where that is. Thanks.

So seeing as how my life is a giant bowl of bananas lately, I decided to go ahead and start this upcoming Monday for two reasons. A)Because I am hoping that some of you will get some balls (yes I said the word balls and yes I meant it in that way) and join me. And B) because I am going to hand out my blog address to all of my gym peeps in hopes that they will join me too. So, there you have it. Legitimate excuses as to why I haven't started yet and why I decided to wait.

Now for reals this time, who's in?