3.11.2010

vacation

Hi push-up friends. Or should I say push-up fiends? Eh? Eh? Lame. Sorry.

I just wanted to let you all know that I won't be reporting for Day 3 of the push up challenge until Saturday. I had to take a lifting class today and ended up pounding out about 4 sets of 8. If you add that to all I did yesterday it equals, well, jello arms. So to give my chest a break I will be moving my Day 3 to Saturday from Friday. Just wanted to let you know. How are you doing? I bet you are rocking it and I know you aren't going to give up either. Seriously, how rad will it be when you can drop down and do 100?! Super rad. Can I get an ugh! ugh!?

1 comment:

Lindsay Gunnell said...

Ok so I am now a week behind because I visited my sister in Chicago and completely forgot that I had done day 1 on Monday of last week. And I didn't finish the rest of the week! Aaggh! Anyways, I'm starting over again with week 1. Today I did:

1: 10
2: 12
3: 7
4: 7
5: 12 (at least 9)

I'm going to have jello arms tomorrow for sure...