3.06.2010

shifty pants

Did you have to read that title twice? Yes I meant shifty not the other word you may be thinking of. Anyway, I am currently waiting on hold with Nordstrom Rack in Illinois. Why in the world, you ask? Because I am desperately looking for a pair of Nike workout pants. Ridiculous? Maybe. Ok yes. But let me just say, I get stopped constantly by strangers and friends alike asking me where I purchased these pants. They are the cutest work out pants ever. EVER! And yes, you were reading right, I ALREADY have a pair. I bought them in Hawaii at the Nordstrom Rack there in a size medium. At that time, they fit perfectly, now they are a bit large and wearing over sized workout pants while jumping around in front of an audience has become a bit risky. So here I am, listening to hold music and crossing my fingers that this store (there were only five across the country that even had them in stock) will actually have them. Pathetic right? Or just highly motivated? Also, I should mention here and now that I have already scoured the Internet high and low and I even called the Nike company. When I say scour, I mean scour, like looking at websites in Denmark and the UK. Seriously people, when I want something bad enough, you can bet your sweet booty that I'll get it.

CRAP!!! Two down, three to go. If no one has them, I may shed a tear.

So without further adieu, here they are. Before you scratch your head and say, "those? Really? That's it?" please remember that everyone is allowed to love and obsess over something different as long as no one else gets hurt in that process. :)



HALLELUJAH!!! I found em!!! Thank you Chicago! Thank you Maryland! I went ahead and ordered two more pairs just for good measure. Patheticism (is that even a word?) at its finest.

3 comments:

Heather B said...

They are way cute. I love that you have to order a smaller size. That's always awesome.

Jeanette said...

Good for you! And I really want to shopping at the nordstrom rack now, bad. I just had some jeans hemmed at the regular nordstrom and was thinking, man I need to go see what deals the rack has! But I spent all of our money, so sadly I can't. I hate that! For whatever reason I am in some sort of shoppping craze right now, its like all I want to do and I don't know because I'm not normally like this.....

Now go rock your booty in some sweet nike pants!

Annie said...

Um, can I buy the second pair from you? They are SUPER cute! Do Chicago or Maryland have any more? Any more on the website? Love em....now I'm hooked