3.23.2010

push up and up

Is it just me or was day 3 of week 2 not as bad? Yeah. That's what I thought. It is just me. I thought that I would be weaker after taking so many days off but I think I am stronger. Maybe it's because I finally gave my body enough rest to actually rebuild what I tear down when I work out. Who knows? All I know is that brief hiatus has really re-inspired me to grab this thing by the horns. Hope you guys are feeling good too. I can't wait to take the "initial test" over again on Thursday to see how much I've grown. Did you read that Chelsi did 32 after an initial test of only 14?! Isn't that rad?! Can I get an Ugh! Ugh!?

2 comments:

Lindsay Gunnell said...

So I missed one day this week and now I'm on day 2 of week 2. Day 3 is going to have to be on Monday. I'm feeling pretty good too, and ready to start week 3 soon. Keep going! I'll post my new "initial test" before week 3 even if it isn't as impressive as Chelsea. Ugh Ugh!

Chellor said...

Aw thanks for the shout out!

P.S. *Chelsi* ;)