3.10.2010

push update day 2

So it's official. I'm an idiot. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get the push up charts onto my blog. I know it's possible because the girl I got the idea from had them on hers but I just can't figure it out.

My remedy for this problem is just to provide links to the corresponding chart each day. That's the best I can do. Sorry.

Anyway...I accomplished day two successfully. Ugh! Ugh!

It went like this:
Set 1: 10
Set 2: 12
Set 3: 8
Set 4: 8
Set 5: max out but do at least 12. I did 13. Ok, ok 12 1/2. :)


Here's hoping that you were successful in your second day. Has anyone else already had thoughts about how hard this will be getting soon? Like very soon. Yeah me too. But for some reason, it's still kinda fun in a sick, punishing kind of way. :)

3 comments:

Chellor said...

I did day 3 on thurs and forgot to report it. I accidentally did day 3's sets thinking I was looking at day 2! I could barely do my hair the next day :P

Set 1: 11
Set 2: 15
Set 3: 9
Set 4: 9
Set 5: 16

Can I get an Ugh! ugh! For that last set?! :)

Chellor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chellor said...

I meant I did day 2 on Thurs, but did day 3's sets.