3.08.2010

push-update

Day 1 done. Successful completion. I am going to get Michael to help me put up the charts for the coordinating days on my blog. I may be capable and even pretty good at teaching fitness classes but I am a complete moron when it comes to anything technical.

Here is the rundown
Set 1:10
Set 2:12
Set 3:7
Set 4:7
Set 5:10 (I may have been able to do more than 10 if Jack weren't trying to climb on my back for a ride.)

Phew.

If you are doing this with me, so far I only know of Chellor, then you can report on your own blog, on my blog in the comments section, on your refrigerator at home or on FB. I don't care, as long as you're being honest. I would love to hear how it's going for you though so if you do get a chance leave your stats in the comments below. Can I get an UGH! UGH! (More manly than a woot! woot! don't you think?)

3 comments:

Heather B said...

Uh oh. I forgot to start today like I said I would.

Lindsay Gunnell said...

How many sets should I do everyday? I just did my baseline: 14. That is REALLY lame for someone who used to pole-vault and could once upon a time do about 40.

Chellor said...

I'm going to report by responding on here. May that will help both of us with accountability??? You'll have to post so I can report and I have to report when you post! What am I talking about? You don't need additional motivation! Anyway:

set 1: 10
set 2: 12
set 3: 7
set 4: 7
set 5: 10

I did this after 30 minutes of elliptical and am wondering if that would effect my results at all...?